M&K X10 Dual 10" Subwoofer
Dual 10" 350 Watt Subwoofer
THX certified for the very highest performance
Multiple connection options
The X10 uses dual 10-inch woofers in MK Sounds classic push-pull configuration. This design eliminates drive unit distortion and delivers 6db of additional output giving enhanced bass detail, articulation, authority and impact.
The X10 subwoofer has been certified and approved by the THX programme - the industries most demanding independent quality control.
Combining digital switch mode power section of 350 watts RMS, with M&K proprietary analogue “front-end” input stage, all designed for the legendary M&K Sound bass extension.
The M&K X10 subwoofer offers very low distortion and high dynamic performance, as using “dual Push Pull coupled drivers” providing a total surface area most equivalent to a single 15” driver.
X10 is multiple rewarded for high-quality performance in music and movie production and Home Theater applications.
- LFE Input, L/R Line level RCA & L/R XLR balanced
- LFE Pass through Output
- L/R Line level RCA & L/R XLR balanced
- Switchable Lowpass Filters
- Fixed 80 Hz / Variable / No lowpass
- Switchable LFE, optional THX or MK EQ mode
- Drive unit size: 2 x 10"
- Amplifier Power: 350 Watts RMS / 650 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 20-200 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Dimensions WxHxD: 380 x 560 x 420 mm
- Weight: 28 kg / 61.7 lbs