SVS 3000 Micro Compact Subwoofer
Compact Design True Subwoofer Performance
2 x 8" Active Drive Units
800 W Class D Amplifier
Set-up Via SVS Bluetooth App
Voted EISA Compact subwoofer of the year 2021-2022
Voted EISA compact subwoofer of the year 2021-2022 - Click here to see the award
SVS releases the first compact subwoofer that is capable of delivering true deep accurate chest-thumping bass!
The SVS 3000 Micro is approximately 12" square, with two 8" fully active opposed drive units that deliver a huge amount of bass from a really small enclosure. Powered by an 800 Watt Class D amplifier that can deliver a peak power output of over 2500 Watts it is sure to bring the impact and slam to any movie or piece of music you might choose.
SVS set out with the simple yet tricky to perfect task of making a small subwoofer. Making a small box that produces bass is pretty easy, there are many examples already on the market, but to actually produce a unit that is capable of delivering SUB Bass now that's more of a challenge. SVS has previously shied away from this as they simply were not happy with the performance that they could derive from a compact box with small drive units. However, after many many hours of hard work and designs, the 3000 Micro was born!
Another similar sized offering from another other American brand is only capable of offering 37Hz extension, however, the 3000 Micro delivers bass extension down to 23HZ now that is proper SUB BASS! So for a true subwoofer experience with a compact form, there is really only one choice.......The SVS 3000 Micro!
The 3000 Micro is packed with features we have come to expect from SVS, one of which is the superb set-up app. This connects directly to the DSP inside the subwoofer allowing you to tailor its output to match the requirements of the room and the system you are using it with, this is particularly useful when integrating with a stereo system, where quite frankly a roll-off and gain control really cannot cut it !
The finish of the 3000 Micro is as impressive as it's compact form, available in either gloss black or gloss white it is sure to fit in nicely with almost any decor.
So if you have been looking for a real SUB woofer but only have room or desire for a compact product the SVS 3000 Micro is exactly what you have been waiting for.
- Dimensions (including grilles): 10.9” (278mm) H X 11.7” (297mm) W X 10.7” (271mm) D
- Weight: 22.5lbs (10.2kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 13.9” (353mm) H X 15.4” (390mm) W X 15.4” (390mm) D
- Packaged Weight: 26.7lbs (12.1kg)
- Dual opposing 8-inch active drivers designed acoustically and electrically in parallel
- 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- Rear-mounted internal amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- High-end Piano Gloss Black, Piano Gloss White, and Premium Black Ash finish options
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Structurally reinforced MDF cabinet construction
- Dual opposing 8-inch drivers designed electrically and mechanically in parallel for massive output from and a sonically inert cabinet, and ultra-low system vibration even at maximum output levels
- Precisely tuned overhung motor configuration for precise woofer control at all drive levels
- Proprietary injection-molded NBR surround built for extreme-excursion and longevity at reference playback levels
- Total Excursion (each driver): 24mm Xmax, 37mm Xmech.
- 1100 aluminium single piece cone and junction provide excellent stiffness and a lightweight moving mass with optimized thermal conduction.
- High-current 4-layer copper voice coil winding minimizes distortion and power compression while providing effective heat dissipation and tuned magnetics for accuracy at high excursion.
- Powerful proprietary ferrite motor system generates high-flux-density magnetic fields to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transient speed.
- Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts maintain control and linearity at full excursion
- 6061 aluminium shorting ring improves the linearity of magnetics and reduces distortion and gap inductance
- High-temperature 5025-H18 aluminium former/bobbin
- 5-inch composite poly-cotton extreme-linear-excursion spider
- Dual 24-strand plated copper leads
- High-performance oversized Y30 Ferrite magnet motor
- Top plate assembly with low carbon 1010 steel completes the driver’s precision magnetic circuit
- Oversized low carbon 1010 steel U-yoke for maximum cooling
- Dual 8-inch baskets with FEA optimized powder-coated frames for maximum rigidity, thermal conductivity, and mechanical damping
- Effortless on-demand power from 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watts peak Sledge STA-800DM amplifier with fully-discrete MOSFET output
- High-efficiency Class-D switching topology with massive 25-amp 600-volt MOSFETs results in ample current, vanishing distortion and excellent linearity to generate massive low-frequency output with pinpoint accuracy
- High-resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56-bit filtering industry best processing power for advanced control and pristine output
- User-adjustable settings for system performance optimization: low pass filter, phase, polarity, room gain, and three parametric equalizers
- Groundbreaking SVS subwoofer DSP and Bluetooth smartphone control app for iOS, Android and Amazon devices allow custom tuning and user presets for every room and system
- Stereo RCA input and output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications
- Rear panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with blue-LED light bar display and easy push-button controls
- Auto/On and 3-12V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience
- Input impedance 16 kΩ (unbalanced RCA)
- Environmentally-friendly 0.5-watt low-standby-power consumption
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
SVS App Specs:
- Powerful Bluetooth-controlled subwoofer DSP app works with iOS, Android, and Amazon operating systems
- Provides an easy and convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass-management functions
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favourite seat
- Bidirectional-feedback shows adjustments in real-time on both app and subwoofer rear panel interface
- Dual protective non-resonant steel mesh grilles
- Isolating elastomer feet
- Heavy-duty, high-current 6-foot power cord
- Quick Start Guide